Product Name：PhireGuard TEP
TEP, chemically known as triethyl phosphate, is a colorless residual liquid that is soluble in water, but also in organic solutions such as ethanol, benzene, aromatic hydrocarbons, esters, and oxyform.
Mainly used as high boiling point solvent, plasticizer for rubber and plastics, can be used as halogen-free flame retardant, also used as raw material for preparation of insecticides, ethylated reagents, etc.
1. Avoid inhaling vapor and mist droplets when using.
2. Avoid splashing into eyes and contact with skin and clothes.
3. Do not contact the skin for a long time or many times.
4. Keep the product container sealed and try to avoid excessive contact with moisture.
5. The use place should be well ventilated.
6. Wash with soapy water after contact with skin.
The Last One：Phosphorus oxychloride
Next Item：Phosphorus trichloride